Tuesday, September 30, 2014

COMING SOON: SOME FINE OLD CHESTNUTS

Here are the track details for the 60th anniversary issue of the Some Fine Old Chestnuts album. The reissue comes out November 25th...





1. Do You Ever Think of Me
2. I Never Knew (That Roses Grew)
3. Somebody Loves Me
4. After You've Gone
5. Sleepy Time Gal
6. Dinah
7. I Never Knew (I Could Love Anybody)
8. I Can't Give You Anything But Love
9. In A Little Spanish Town
10. Honeysuckle Rose
11. Ol' Man River
12. Swanee
13. Painting the Clouds with Sunshine - Previously unissued
14. Bright Eyes - Previously unissued
15. Avalon Town - Previously unissued
16. Sometimes I'm Happy (with Helen O'Connell) - Previously unissued
17. I Can't Believe That You're In Love With Me - Previously unissued
18. Hallelujah - Previously unissued
19. I Can't Give You Anything But Love (Rehearsals) - Previously unissued and never broadcast.
20. I Can't Give You Anything But Love - Previously unissued
21. I Never Knew (I Could Love Anybody) (take 2) - Previously unissued
22. I Never Knew (That Roses Grew) - Previously unissued and never broadcast.
23. After You've Gone (take 2) - Previously unissued and never broadcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment